Sensortech specialists are world-renowned in their fields of expertise, and are available to give presentations and workshops on subjects related to light, sound and their psychophysiological effects.
- Light Modulation
- Therapeutic potential of light
- Sound Spatialization
- Multi-sensorial environments
- Workshops on Sensora use and programming
Some recent presentations by Anadi A. Martel, president of Sensortech:
- Featured speaker at the "International Light Association Conference 2009" (Kea, Greece), where he offers an experiential presentation "Explroing Light Modulation"
- Featured speaker at "PLDC 2007 - Professional Lighting Design Convention" (London, UK) on "Psychoactivation of Colors with Light Modulation"
- Featured speaker at «75th Syntonic Phototherapy Conference 2007» (Kansas City, USA).on "Enhancing the Therapeutic Delivery of Colors with Light Modulation"
- Featured speaker at the "International Light Association Conference 2006" (Heidelberg, Germany) on Light Modulation.
- Presentation of the Sensora light projection system at the "Syntonic Phototherapy Conference 2004" (Niagara Falls, Canada).
- Guest speaker on Sound Spatialization and MIDI applications at various Universities and conventions in Japan, USA, Europe and Canada.